Major Benifits to using an Align-Right Sleeping Pillow
Major Benefits of the Align-Right Pillow Are:
- They fit and support the natural neck curve in vertebrae alignment.
- Muscles are gently stretched when the vertebrae are in alignment, creating a space between the vertebrae, thereby no nerve compression which reduces neck stiffness and pain
- They custom fit for your predominant sleeping position, side or back
- The round design conforms on both sides to any sleeping surface
- They reduce your tossing and turning because they fit with comfort and support for head and shoulders
Practical Benefits of the Align-Right Pillow Are:
- Fully machine wash and dryable
- Completely re-fluffable (increases life of pillow)
- Will maintain its shape
- Dust mites – high thread count stops mites plus they are eliminated by re-fluffing in hot dryer
- Portable, compacts easily for travelling
- Light weight, less than a pound
- Custom fitted pillow slip on each pillow – Poly/Cotton
Medical Benefits of the Align-Right Pillow Are:
- A drug-free way to reduce chronic neck pain
- Clinically tested for pain reduction
- Non-allergenic, odorless product
- Completely moth and mildew resistant
- 100% Cotton Case – High 260 thread count
The Align-Right sleeping pillow is clinically proven to reduce neck muscle pain. Our testing on Pain Reduction proved that by supporting the head and neck in alignment the neck and shoulder muscles relax letting the body heal.
We were not taught to sleep or how to use a pillow. We all learned the hard way how to fold, scrunch and mold our bed pillows into a head support. In doing so we developed bad sleeping habits. We toss and turn thinking we are sleeping but the re-fluffing of the bed pillows keeps us awake. In reality, we are trying to make a round support to fit our unique body structures and preferred sleep positions.
Unlike square pillows, the Align-Right Pillow does not “squirm away” when sleeping. It gives you the round support without you having to toss and turn at night to constantly re-shape your pillow. It fits both the natural and abnormal cervical spine making it the only “sized” sleeping pillow individually designed for various body structures.
While the pillow naturally stretches out your spine it promotes proper sleeping posture for all sleeping positions while maximizing comfort for both side and back sleepers.
Its hand-rolled filling allows for complete personalized support and incorporates all the desirable characteristics of a “Therapeutic Cervical Pillow”